Monday, December 27, 2010

[NEWS][12.28.10] Seohyun expressed her feelings to Yonghwa through the Banmal Song?


Girls' Generation Seohyun used the Banmal song and expressed her feelings about Yonghwa after all these time. On MBC's We Got Married that aired on the 25th, Yonghwa and Seohyun received the mission to finish the Banmal Song together.

Yonghwa told Seohyun to write the lyrics according to her heart. After Seohyun has got the motivation, she started writing it out slowly. Seohyun's Lyrics were

''It’s so hard for me to say ‘thanks’ or ‘bye’ to you 
All I can say is “thank you” or “thanks so much” 
Everything is brand new to me, so I’m a little unsure
How should I say it? It’s still really awkward
Even today, I worry about it''. 


The Banmal song's last sentence was

''we can have a banmal relationship
one step at a time, slowly walk closer
look at me in the eye
can you tell me
“I love you”


On this day, Adam and Khuntoria were also preparing Christmas Presents.

Credits: Baidu Goguma News Team
Translation Credits (From Chinese): WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews

No comments:

Post a Comment