Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[NEWS/INFO][12.30.10] Winners From The 2010 MBC Entertainment Awards


Yoon DooJoon, Krystal, GaIn, and Jokwon took home rookie awards at the 2010 MBC Entertainment Awards.


On the 29th, Yoon DooJoon and Krystal won the rookie award for the comedy portion, while Jokwon and GaIn won it from the variety portion.

Yoon DooJoon delivered his speech saying, “Thank you for giving me such a large award. I will become a Yoon DooJoon that works harder.” GaIn said, “First, I would like to say thank you for giving me such a good award. I want to thank my parents for giving birth to me, allowing me to be loved by many people. I will work hard as both a singer and an actress in my sitcom.”

Along with Yoon DooJoon (All My Love/More Charming By the Day) and Krystal (More Charming By the Day), Kim YoungKwang (More Charming By the Day) and Yoon SeungAh (All My Love) were also in the running to win the rookie award for he comedy portion.

The male nominees for the variety portion consisted of Jokwon (We Got Married), Simon D (Hot Brothers), Yoo SangYup (Hot Brothers), and Nichkhun (We Got Married). The female nominees were Goo EunYoung (Section TV), GaIn (We Got Married), Victoria (We Got Married), and Seohyun (We Got Married).

Krystal and Jokwon were not able to attend the award ceremony.

Source: Min Kyung Hoon @osen.co.kr (via sports.chosun.com)
Translation Credits: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment