Tuesday, December 14, 2010
[INFO][12.15.10] YongSeo Couple Skiing Fan Account Compilation Part 2
Wow, It's the first time I'm posting at DC. Today, the skating field suddenly became a Shooting Location.
I saw Yonghwa when he's sitting. He's so handsome. Keke. Polite Boy And Trusted Girl Refers to them.. Seohyun is really pretty. They don't let us take photos. However, I understand the ceww's feelings and reasons. But I was curious so I took a few, hope I didn't affect the shoting. T.T
I'm drinking hot tea. Because it's too cold, I'll rest for awhile. *^^* Ahh.. THe crew is shooting a couple in their colourful skiing shirts. (?) Before that, I though it's a skiing CF, Once I went nearer, I realised that it's WGM's Seohyun And Yonghwa. I'm so lucky. Keke. I don't know whether it's the idol's pretty face or the small handsome face.. Because My friends all went to have a look at them. It's so interesting. When I was watching at the side, I keep hearing their happy laughters. Keke, When Yonghwa is taking care of Seohyun, it
left a deep impression on me... My boyfriend should learn from him. *^^*
Translation Credits (From Chinese): WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews
Source: DC Married
Credits: 冻结@Baidu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment