Wednesday, December 15, 2010

[MISC][12.16.10] A Taiwan Sone's Fan Account Of His Principle

Today, my teacher told me to send my report to the Principle's office. Although I don't want to go, I still went. (He said that the principle was a guy) When I entered, I was stunned. Because I heard Hoot from the inside. After I recovered a few minutes later, I put the report on the table and.... I saw Girls' Generation's things all under his table~!!

The principle then said ''Don't you think that they are beautiful?'' I was super excited and told him that I'm a sone. (I suddenly dared to chit chat with a principle) I asked him : ''I thought that Teachers and grown up people don't like children to spazz about idols?'' Then he answered ''I didn't say that I allow, but for Girls' Generation, I completely allow!'' Then, I asked Why and he said ''Girls' Generation set a good example! They are filial and study hard. They also showed that friendship is precious, Aish Too Many Too Many, I can't say all''. (His face got red and started scratched his head'' 


Then I said that now, teacher and adults that like Girls; Generation are less. (Many people don't like Korean) Then, I asked him, don't you hate them too?' Then he said ''I don't care if I hate or don't. Because I'll support Girls' Generation Forever. Because, Right Now it's Girls' Generation, Next time it would also be girls' Generation and forever it would be Girls' Generation!!'' Ahh... Ones I heard it, I wanted to cry.... I didn't think that My principle would actually be a Sone... What a day!

Credits: SNSD Taiwan
Translation Credits: WendyLoveSoshi@SoNyuhShiDaeNews

No comments:

Post a Comment