Sunday, December 26, 2010

[NEWS/TRANS/VID][12.27.10] CN Blue's Yonghwa and SNSD's Seohyun release "Banmal song"

The popular couple, CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa and SNSD‘s Seohyun, from We Got Married released a "banmal song" as their latest mission on the show. A "banmal song" is a song with informal lyrics. The song shows not only the couple's compatibility, but also their talent at writing song lyrics. In the video, the two of them greets the viewer in Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, and Thai before playing acoustic guitars and singing.

The lyrics are:
Seohyun:

Words of thanks, words of greetings
These are too hard for me
Really thank you, really grateful
I can only say these words
Because it is first time to everything
I’m actually very clumsy
How to say, what to say
Today I’m still hesitant


Yonghwa:

Hopefully we can be a banmal relationship
Though still unnatural
Rather than saying “gomawoyo”
Let me hear more intimate words
We can have a banmal relationship
One step at a time, slowly walk closer
Look at me in the eye
Can you tell me
“I love you”


Be sure to watch them sing together!




Video Uploading Credits: sweetpotato4339
Credits: iloveyongseo
Taken From: Koreaboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment