Monday, November 29, 2010

[NEWS][11.30.10] King of Baking’s Joo Won likes SNSD



Another celebrity is to be added to the list of SNSD fans! Who is it? Well, he plays Majoon in famous Korean drama King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo. I still only know him as evil, mean Majoon, but he actually has a different (obviously). Korean rookie actor Joo Won revealed recently on KBS 2TV “Entertainment Weekly” that he is intrigued by SNSD.

The reporter asked him, “What girl group comes up first in your eye?” Without any hesitation, Joo Won answered by saying “SNSD.” In addition to that one word, he said, “When I see women, the first thing I see are the eyes. There are so many good looking people that I think ‘Ah, you are around this level.’”

Well, I have to agree because the first thing I notice about guys is their eyes. I think everyone says that, right? After all, he is no different from other guys, except he is extremely tall and attractive (drools).

Credits: ningin
Via: GGPH@Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment