Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[NEWS][12.01.10] Choi Jinhyuk’s computer is full of Yuri Players




On SBS TV’s ‘Strong Heart – Royal Family Special’ aired on November 30th, actor Choi Jinhyuk confessed that he is a big fan of Yuri.
On the show, Choi Jinhyuk said, “Honestly, I’m a big fan of SNSD‘s Yuri. My computer’s desktop is full of Yuri Players (a fan-made video player of which a set of favorite videos of an artist are compiled and edited) and thus, it is difficult whenever i try to look for something on my desktop”. The participants of the show were surprised after hearing Jinhyuk’s confession.
He added, “To me, Yuri is like a goddess. Besides her beauty, Yuri also seems to be a very sweet woman. I like her ‘Jjanggu (Crayon Shinchan) dance‘ in particular”. Yuri then did her fan service by performing the ‘Jjangu dance’ and fanboy, Choi Jinhyuk could not hide his excitement.

Credits hankyung.com
Translation Credits: Fanwonder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment