Tuesday, November 30, 2010

[TRANS][12.01.10] Strong Heart Translations




Note: These are VERY rough translations. Some I just explain while others are roughly translated and can contain mistakes or lack some information.

Sooyoung’s favorite group is…..?
H.O.T Moon Hee Joon was one of the guests and his opening was him asking celebrities to come out and boldly reveal that they were once his fans. As of now, only Moon Geun Young came out and said she was his fan on TV shows so he wants more to do it. So Kang Ho Dong was asking the other guests if they liked H.O.T and Sooyoung chose Shinhwa instead lol

[Random] Super Lee Teuk Overreacts
Super Junior members were talking about how Lee Teuk likes it when people notice his injuries. Eunhyuk recalls a time when Lee Teuk got a little cut from exercising so he put a bandage over it. After that, they had to go on stage but before going up, Lee Teuk was looking at himself in the mirror. The outfit was long pants but he started to pull up his pants so that bandage would show. Then he limped on stage. Then Lee Teuk said “everybody, I’m okay so don’t worry about me. You trust me, right?!
SNSD’s Leg
Yuri: In Japan, we became known for having pretty legs. But honestly, it’s not all pretty. There’s only a few with pretty legs. Our first debut song is Tell Me Your Wish. Perhaps because we wore military outfits, hot pants, while doing hacky sack dance their attention kept going to our legs. So whether we went out on variety program or music program, the interview was always focused on our legs. Whatever we did, they would only capture our legs. But the thing is, not all 9 has pretty legs. There’s only certain members with pretty legs.
Seung Gi: For example?
Yuri: Sooyoung, Tiffany
There are sometimes members with short legs short legs sometimes with slightly thick legs and friendly looking legs.
Kang Ho Dong: which category does your legs fit into then?
Yuri: Friendly.
They keep filming our legs so it became burdensome.
There’s a secret behind making our poor legs not look so poor. What that means is, since we have so many choreography that uses our legs and we dance with heels there are many times when we accidentally hit each other during our choreography. Because of that, we have many scars and bruises. And since Japan keeps focusing on our legs we started using leg makeup. When we have live broadcast, instead of our faces we focus more on our legs.

Sooyoung is to thank for SNSD’s sync?
Sooyoung talks about how strict she is with their sync-ness. If its a choreography when they are in a line, she tells a member to space out a little if they’re off. Another example is during INTW when they do the leg kick . If a member kicks higher than they have to, she tells them.
Choi Jin Hyuk, Yuri’s biggest fan

Choi Jin Hyuk from It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl drama says he’s a big fan of SNSD (then Lee Seung Gi says he’s also a fan).
CJH: Among them, I likes Yuri the most.
Donghae: he keeps talking about Yuri during drama shooting.
CJH: I’m a big fan.
Even if you go to my house, on the internet there’s a thing called player (a complilation video fans make of their favorite stars). and I have a Yuri player at my house. She’s on my computer wallpaper.
When I’m on the drama set, we need a boost.
LSG: Then does that mean you look at Moon Chae Won and imagine her as Yuri?
CJH: Oh no no
KHD: They really do energize you.
CJH: She has a lot of charm as a woman, but I think she’s very heartwarming.
KHD: When did you start liking her?
CJH: I liked her during INTW (ever since debut).
KHD: What is your favorite Yuri moment?
CJH: During Oh! *he starts to sweat a lot*
LSG: Yuri, Did you know that CJH liked you this much?
Yuri: I had no idea
LSG: How do you feel?
Yuri: For me, its an honor.
LSG: I know you have a lot of male fans, but being a celebrity like you and having a Yuri player as his wallpaper and feeling heartwarmed watching it day and night..
CJH gets up and take off his jacket saying its really hot.
LSG: Its almost December… (meaning it’s really cold lol)

CJH prepared the Yuri player and so they played it on the show

LSG: The solo dance performance from the concert looks like its been shot by CJH. He must have took a camera and filmed it.
KHD: Did you talk to Yuri through your player?
LSG: “I’m going to see you today
KHD: “Tomorrow I’ll be able to see you
I bet he hugs his computer and sleeps
Is it your first time seeing Yuri in person?
CJH: Yes
KHD: He must be so nervous…
CJH: My mouth keeps getting dry
KHJ: He must really like her
CJH: She’s very…. goddess-like.

Eun hyuk suddenly gets up so KHD asks what he’s doing so he said he wants CJH and Yuri to do an eye glance exchange

Eunhyuk: Just pretend as if your just watching Yuri player
KHD: Be honest, did you ever converse with her while watching Yuri player?
CJH: A…. little…
They ask them to hold hands
Yuri: Thank you for cheering for me *he cant look her in the eye* You can look at me.
Lee Teuk: This whole time he’s been looking at her through the player, but how bout Yuri does it for you live?
KHD: I think if she does this, he will lose his mind.

Yuri performs Oh! for him hoping that his drama does well

LSG: I think this will be added to his Yuri player
KHD: He’s still shaking
CJH: I’m super tensed right now. I think I’m more nervous than when I debuted. This moment is a privelege and it seems like a dream. I’m very thankful. I think I came out here as a fan.
Yuri: I’m very thankful
KHD: Then (since he’s a fan) If Yuri gave you her phone number, are you going to reject it?
Donghae: I’ll give it to him
KHD: What is your favorite SNSD performance?
CJH: I like her jjangu dance. I think its really cute.
KHD: For your fan, please show us your jjangu dance.
CJH starts coughing like crazy.
KHD: Every star exists because of their fans. They give it their all for their fans.
LSG: CJH came out to promote his drama, but he didn’t get to say anything about it. Only Yuri.

 -------------------------------------------

Minhyuk from CN Blue was talking about how he auditioned for the same role as Yonghwa in “You’re Beautiful” but didn’t get casted. He mentions how Yonghwa got huge after his role in “You’re Beautiful” with his CF, MC gigs and even getting married (to our maknae Seohyun ^^) and sometimes thinks that it should be him in his spot. He is now in “Its Okay, Daddy’s Girl” and in hopes he said that this was his time to become a superstar. After that, Sooyoung speaks up and says she was in a similar situation as him.

Sooyoung: Pre-debut, I auditioned for a lot of acting gigs. There was one audition when I came out feeling like I did really well and had high expectations (in getting the part), but she didn’t get the role. Park Ha Sun (one of Strong Heart’s guests) is the one that did get the role for movie “Babo.” But like he said (Min Hyuk), everyone has their designated time and opportunity. If I were to get that role for “Babo”, it’s possible that I wouldn’t have debuted with SNSD. And Park Ha Sun was able to get a good start with that movie. Since everyone has their designated time, I think this time around Minhyuk will do very well (in his new drama).

 Translation credits: KissMez@Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment